Sunday, October 12, 2014

It's almost LIVE!!!

"Temperance and Treason" is now available on Kindle!! It has been a long road, but it's almost live! "Temperance and Treason" was a Nano book from a couple of years ago, I really enjoyed writing it because it was different than what I had done before. I have always been interested in Regency Romances but there is a lot I don't understand about the time period, so I decided to set Temperance in the time period that I loved, but in a world that doesn't really exist. It was fun to write about Kings, and Lords and Ladies, so Temperance really ended up being a labor of love for myself. I can't promise it will be fabulous, or deep, or inventive, but I can promise a love story and a little bit of suspense. I know not everyone will love it, and I know a few people will hate it, but again, I wrote this one for myself. I hope that any writer can do something they love, even if it is selfish, and then have the courage enough to share it with the world. Well enough of the emotional sentiments, you can find "Temperance and Treason" on Amazon Kindle tomorrow morning. I hope you enjoy it, and if you do, please leave a positive review and comment. Thank you to all those who support me and my hobby of story telling. Happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment