Tuesday, July 2, 2013

As the Fates Would Have it!

This morning I was looking around on the web, (when I should have been writing) and I came across a mention of Camp Nanowrimo.  As most of you know I participate in Nanowrimo in November, where you write a 50,000 word novel during the month.  Well, the wonderful people at Nano decided to help our writing along and offer us another chance to write untethered for a month. A month where we throw it all out the window and just write. And that month is this one!

So, I mentioned yesterday that I was going to set a writing goal to work towards this month and as the fates would say Camp Nano has handed me the way.  While my brain seems to be stuck when it comes to A Runaway Heart, I have decided to spread my wings and work on another manuscript for the month then hit A Runaway Heart hard next month after I have blown off some writing steam.

Camp Nano started July 1st so I am a day behind, but I am insistent on finishing, so I better get started.  I have chosen a Pirate Romance this time. I guess there is a first time for everything! Wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment