Tuesday, May 28, 2013

May 31, 2013

I wanted to announce that we are re-releasing Sweetwater Springs this Friday!  I listened to my readers and my reviewers and realize that it needed a more thorough edit job, so I made it happen.  My amazing editor, Raighne Kotrla, who edited A Ransomed Heart, has gone through it with a fine-toothed comb, and now edits won't be a problem! I am also excited to say that my very talented book artist, Mel Fowle from Melchelle Designs, has redone my cover and it looks amazing!  I am so blessed to be able to work with such talented ladies! 

In celebration of the re-release, we will soon be running A Ransomed Heart on a free promotion for a limited time. I hope you will choose to read it and leave a review. I also hope all of those who have not yet read Sweetwater Springs will pick up the newly revised copy and enjoy a sweet little love story.

Sweetwater Springs

In the spring of 1900, Katie O'Hare returns to Sweetwater Springs ten years after being orphaned by a murderous act that left her with nothing but an old pocket watch and scattered memories. Reluctantly she begins to fall for Tyler Reynolds, a rugged young cowboy with a troubled past. As their romance deepens, they find themselves tragically connected to a secret that puts their love and their lives in danger.

No comments:

Post a Comment