Friday, March 15, 2013

It's Here!

My youngest daughter
I got my edits last night from Raighne!

I was late getting home from choir and didn't get my email until after ten so I made myself go to bed so I wouldn't be tempted to work on it all night.

When I got up this morning I rushed the kids out the door and sat down to see what she had to say.  I was so impressed at some of the things she found. When you write the story it is part of you, so reading through it sometimes you don't see what is on the page, instead you see what you want on the page. It was so helpful to have her proof it, and I feel confident it is great.  There were a few small changes that needed to be made, but I pounded those out pretty fast. My sweet hubby is helping me get it formatted and adding all the fluff before we get it up on Kindle, but it is going smoothly so far.

On to the great news!  A Ransomed Heart will be available for purchase Monday, March 18th!!! Look for it on Amazon.  I would hope that after you read A Ransomed Heart, that you would choose to leave a review when you are done, or simply rate the book honestly.  I appreciate all reviews so please tell me what you think.

If you enjoy A Ransomed Heart you will be excited to know that I am currently working on a second book in The Heart Collection that follows our good friend Kit, and we get to meet the sweet girl who steals his heart. Look for A Runaway Heart.  Coming Soon!

You may also be interested in Sweetwater Springs, my first novel about Katie and Tyler and their struggle to overcome a past that could destroy them both. Also found at Amazon.

Again a great big thank you to all those who have supported and encouraged me over the years. Thanks for all you do, and happy reading.

2 comments:

  1. Best of luck with your upcoming release, Alex. Hope you sell enough to hit Amazon's Top 100 list.

    That would be great, wouldn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the words of encouragement! Amazon's top 100 would be amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete