Tuesday, April 10, 2012

A Huge Thank You!!

I just wanted to jump on really quickly and thank all of you who have supported me by purchasing or downloading Sweetwater Springs. You don't know how much it means to me to see people interested in my story.  I also wanted to thank all of those who have reviewed the book. I know we all look at stories differently and look for different things in a story, so not all reviews are going to be the same, but I appreciate all of them for what they are. An author doesn't know how to write for her audience if they don't tell her what they want so thank you to those who have spoken your mind, whatever that may be.

Also I need to thank my wonderful husband.  He has worked so hard with me on this book, encouraging, editing, giving ideas and most of all marketing.  Sweetwater Springs would have never existed without him, so thank you!!

Lastly, I have heard from some of you that you are anxious to read the next book and I assure you I am working hard to get it ready. So please be patient and you can hopefully expect to see something new in the next few months.  Thanks again to all of you and all those who have helped me in any way; supporters, beta readers and family who have put up with this wonderful process of writing.

I love you all, and happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment