Thursday, March 1, 2012

Authors: I'm looking for a new book to read.

Inspired by this post: http://plottingprincesses.blogspot.com/2012/03/i-heart-books-by-kathy-ivan.html

In between being a mom and writing, I regularly find time to read (almost exclusively now on my kindle).  I'm on the hunt for another great novel to read.  Authors, feel free to post in the comments your suggestions for a new title for me to read.

Please keep in mind I lean more to the 'Clean' side of romance (no 'bodice-rippers' and/or explicit sex).  If you have a book available on the kindle that you think I might enjoy - please feel free to post it in the comments below.  FREE publicity for your book!

Format:
Title: Sweetwater Springs
Author: Alex Taylor Wolfe
Available on: Kindle (free to prime members)
Description: In the spring of 1900, Katie O’Hare returns to Sweetwater Springs ten years after being orphaned by a murderous act that left her with nothing but an old pocket watch and scattered memories. Reluctantly she begins to fall for Tyler Reynolds, a rugged young cowboy with a troubled past. As their romance deepens, they find themselves tragically connected to a secret that puts their love and their lives in danger.


Your Turn:

Title:
Author:
Available on:
Description:

No comments:

Post a Comment