Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Help! Tracking and Monitoring my Kindle eBook Sales.

Having recently signed up for KDP Select and used 2 of my 'free days', I'm now on the hunt for a better tracking system.  Number of sales per day/hour/minute.  Ranking position, in all available categories.  I need to find a better way.

Please help me learn of better ways to track this data.  It seems the KDP reporting feature is somewhat lacking.  Currently, to track my number of sales and my current ranking, I'm having to quickly wear out my 'Refresh' button.  That doesn't seem right.


How do you track your sales on KDP?
How do you track your ranking position?


Please post in the comments (anyone can comment) the ways you track your sales and rankings in KDP.  I appreciate the help.

No comments:

Post a Comment