Thursday, November 3, 2011

Know Me Better for 11.03.2011

"Know Me Better" is a meme hosted by Kathy at I Am A Reader, Not A Writer. She will answer 5 questions off her author interview list each week and invite other bloggers to do the same.  Find it here.

Here are my answers:




What's your favorite season/weather?
I would prefer hot over cold, I love Spring, but I really love the Christmas Season.

PC or Mac?
My husband maintains our home computers and network so he has us on PC's, and I'm good with that (as long as I don't have to maintain them myself!)

Favorite music?
I enjoy a range of musical genres, but focus on country and soft rock more than others.

Facebook or Twitter?
Both?  I've been a fan of the connection methods presented by Facebook for a long time, but I'm just getting to know Twitter and find it fun and helpful to get to know other people.

What TV show/movie/book do you watch/read that you'd be embarrassed to admit?
This is an odd question.  If I'd be embarrassed to admit it, and assuming I don't want to be embarrassed, I won't admit it here.  :]



Now join the list and read about others.

2 comments:

  1. Haha, I was going to say the same thing about the last question!! I actually didn't give the REAL answer, but something tamer. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jinky - Now I'm curious what your real answer is :)
    I'm grateful to have a hubby who takes care of our network too!

    ReplyDelete