Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Busy Times Ahead!

My life is going to get busy.  Really Busy.

Tonight I start with Play Practice.  Yes, I'm participating in the Local City-wide Play production of Seven Brides for Seven Brothers.  I'm excited to have the role of one of the brides.  While that may be enough work for the next few months, I guess I'm a glutten for punishment because I'm also taking on the duties of Choreographer of 3 of the dances, including the crazy-intense challenge dance.

So life is now going to get very busy for me (and my family) and I'll have to cut back somewhere.  That somewhere will be my cyber-social world.  A serious lack of blogging, very little activity on Twitter and almost no blog hopping/reading.

But it's only for a few months!  Besides, in my 'free time' (ha ha), I'll still be doing my best to keep up with the world of Facebook and the writing world too.  My book will remain on sale for Kindle and I'll run a promotion or two as well.  I'll try and remember to post on Twitter about the 'Free Day's for Sweetwater Springs, as well as maybe even finding time to post a blog post or two.

So anyway - for the next 3 or 4 months, life will be very busy.  But busy is better than bored, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment