Thursday, October 27, 2011

Know Me Better for 10.27.2011


Hosted by I Am A Reader Not A Writer

This Week's Questions:

  • If you could meet one person who has died who would you choose?
Helen Keller or Anne Frank Their stories of courage and strength always encourage me to do more and do better.
  • Chocolate or Vanilla?
Chocolate
  • What do you do in your free time?
Not a lot of free time. But when I do have it, I tend to read or write.
  • What movie are you looking forward to this year?
The new Jane Eyre movie. But we aren't big movie fans. We wait for them to go to DVD or Netflix.
  • Spontaneity or Planning Ahead?
A Planner I am. I'm a big fan of lists and schedules.



Now it's your turn! Share an answer to one or more of these questions as a comment or post your answers on your blog and link up here!


3 comments:

  1. We just saw the new Jane Eyre movie. My husband kept saying "we've seen this before" to which I kept saying "NO we haven't" - same story different actors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kathy, I'm guessing I'll have a hard time getting my husband to watch it with me. He, too, has 'already seen this'. :]

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooooh, would like to meet Helen Keller too.

    ReplyDelete