Monday, August 17, 2009

Changes to Sweetwater Springs

Sometimes, the difficulty is in choosing which of the two good ways is better. I've been going over the beginning of Sweetwater Springs and have made some changes. I think I like these changes and am interested in your thoughts too. After working so long and so hard on this project, I find that being open-minded about changes can be a struggle. At the same time, though, at some point I feel like the 'whatever' response is appropriate and I make the change anyway, only to find that it may not be the best way. I'm hoping this change will please the readers. Making the final decisions prior to publication will be a challenge - I can already see that. Since I'm always interested in improving my work, your comments are always appreciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment